The Flooring Co. was delighted to be asked by one of our regular clients to be involved in a new build addition to this historic school.
A Victorian institution established in 1890 by Edward and Ruth Baily, Hazelwood was initially a boarding school for boys but opened its doors to girls in 1978. Whilst boarding was terminated in 1999, Hazelwood remains an independent preparatory school.
Our fitters worked tirelessly alongside other trades to deliver this project on time, on budget and to the highest standard possible. Installation included in excess of over 1000m2 of F Ball & Co Liquid DPM and StopGap 300 smoothing compound ready to receive new floor coverings. These consisted of Forbo Tessera Carpet Tiles, Polysafe Modena, Forbo-Nairn Allura Wood Plank, Flotex Carpeting and Gradus stair nosings.
It was an honour for The Flooring Co. to be involved in a development with such notable consequence and help a great bastion of English education continue its work for years to come.