At The Flooring Co Ltd we understand that on some projects there can be tight time constraints and that is why we have invested in The Blastrac Superstripper which has introduced a new dimension to the removal of existing floors. Manual floor removal is slow and costly, but with the Superstripper we can offer a service that is faster than traditional floor removal methods, which in turn saves considerable time and money. The Flooring Co can supply and hire the Blastrac BMS 270 ride-on floor removal stripper for efficient and professional sub floor and floor preparation. They are designed for easy and fast removal of glued or applied floor coatings:
- Able to remove most floor coatings in industrial, commercial or private premises.
- Efficient on linoleum, carpet, vinyl & ceramic tiles, resins and bituminised coatings
- Compact enough to pass through standard doors and lifts: ideal for renovation jobs on upper floors and limited access areas
- Zero turn radius, ergonomic design for safe and easy manoeuvring, non-marking high speed tires
- Complete hydraulic control (forward and backward)
- Operator and environment friendly: very low noise level, no fumes, no vibrations, can be used at any time, even when people are working nearby.
With this machine The Flooring Co Ltd can offer a fast, cost effective floor removal service.
ESTIMATED FLOOR REMOVAL PER HOUR:
|Vinyl Tiles||100 – 240 m2|
|Sheet Vinyl||60 – 100 m2|
|Glued Hard Wood||40 – 100 m2|
|Glued Carpet||30 – 90 m2|
|Ceramic Tiles||15 – 50 m2|