Commercial Floor Removal
At The Flooring Co Ltd we understand that on some projects there can be tight time constraints and that is why we have invested in The Blastrac Superstripper which has introduced a new dimension to the removal of existing floors. Manual floor removal is slow and costly, but with the Superstripper we can offer a service that is faster than traditional floor removal methods, which in turn saves considerable time and money. The Flooring Co can supply and hire the Blastrac BMS 270 ride-on floor removal stripper for efficient and professional sub floor and floor preparation. They are designed for easy and fast removal of glued or applied floor coatings:
- Efficient on linoleum, carpet, vinyl & ceramic tiles, resins and bituminised coatings
- Compact enough to pass through standard doors and lifts: ideal for renovation jobs on upper floors and limited access areas
- Zero turn radius, ergonomic design for safe and easy manoeuvring, non-marking high speed tires
- Complete hydraulic control (forward and backward)
- Operator and environment friendly: very low noise level, no fumes, no vibrations, can be used at any time, even when people are working nearby.
With this machine The Flooring Co Ltd can offer a fast, cost effective floor removal service.
ESTIMATED FLOOR REMOVAL PER HOUR:
|Vinyl Tiles||100 – 240 m2|
|Sheet Vinyl||60 – 100 m2|
|Glued Hard Wood||40 – 100 m2|
|Glued Carpet||30 – 90 m2|
|Ceramic Tiles||15 – 50 m2|